Available for keynotes, workshops and playshops, special events.
Interactive presentations that illuminate, inspire, enlighten, and amuse.
Topics: positive parenting, wellness & flourishing, creativity, happiness.
Kristen is an experienced performer, director, and educator who enjoys lifting emotions, ideas, and vitality through her books and presentations.
“The Fountain of You“ for Wellness Week at The Bellevue Club, January 2018
Attend & Acheive Rally – back to school but not back to bullying, August 2017, Frank Ogawa Plaza.
The Zorgos Awards, honoring local heroes who are the antidote to bullying, highlighting prevention concepts that work. October 15, 2017
Invocation—a poetry accompaniment to a classical music performance, including a lecture about the psychology and spiritual landscape of climate change.
The Souls of Her Feet SHOE SALONS™ – readings from The Souls of Her Feet songs from the musical, champagne and chocolate….featuring YOUR FRIENDS and their favorite shoes in a Souls of Her Feet SHOE AND TELL™!
Joaquin Miller (went Walkin’)—a song about the Oakland Hills
As a Zumba instructor, Kristen can enthuse and engage large crowds.
- Bully Prevention through Positive Parenting (2 hrs)
- The Meaning of Zorgos (45 min.)
- Raising an Upstander (30 min.)
- The Power of Zorgos (30 min.)
- Hosting The Zorgos Project — helping parents set up reading groups to solve problems created by bullying dynamics. Based on book, The Bullying Antidote.
The Flourishing Artist— positive psychology skills for creatives taught through a six-week creative growth program.
90-minute Dance workouts on a theme; burn 1000 calories with education and self-expression! “Ten Decades of Dance” | “Around the World in 80 Minutes” | “I Am Woman” | “Devil’s Music” | “Salute to America” | “Black Music Matters” | “Vamp Camp”
Momedy Hour – creator and host of a comedy open mic for anyone who is or has a mother.
Poems, stories, and book excerpts for community, literary arts events and fundraisers. See listing here.
Ask Kristen to Emcee, Hostess, create Programming, or make a Special Guest appearance.
- My Homemade Hybrid presentations for new drivers about the 10-second rule of fuel conservation, and kicking the idling habit. (As seen at the YES Conference 2017.)
- Classroom readings of Little Pig’s Busy Day an interactive storytelling & sequencing lesson for k-2 classes that the kids love! See article.
- Bitches to Witches Releasing conflict, embracing power.
- Deconstructing the Deco Diet — a lecture about women’s history through the lens of vintage cookbooks (As seen at Miami Beach, San Francisco Art Deco Societies); includes dramatic recipe readings by participants.
- Anything related to her books and writing.
“Kristen was a wonderful speaker, full of genuine smiles and a nice sense of humor about life” — Wendy Bartlett
“Humorously honest and honestly humorous.” —Laura Nicodemus